Scalp Treatment Oil
Scalp Treatment Oil
Scalp Treatment Oil keeps it fresh to get to the root of healthy hair. 100% all-natural ingredients feed the scalp by providing nourishment and hydration. It helps improve manageability, promotes hair growth, and also puts an end to problems such as dandruff, seborrhea, and pruritus.
It mixes well with shampoo/conditioner as a nutrient-rich boost or you can use it on its own if you prefer as a hot oil treatment or hair and scalp oil. Scalp Treatment Oil feeds your scalp the nutrients needed to have beautiful healthy hair. This vegan product has no parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
We buy and blend essential ingredients in small batches to ensure the best quality and freshness.
ORGANIC UNREFINED & COLD-PRESSED EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
- Will keep your scalp free of microorganisms that could cause problems such as dandruff, seborrhea, and pruritus.
- It widens the lumen of the blood vessels, providing nutrients aiding healthy circulation to your scalp which promotes a healthy scalp, encourages healthy hair growth, and prevents loss of hair.
- Nourishes dry, damaged, and brittle hair providing essential proteins to rejuvenate hair very quickly.
- USDA-certified organic, kosher and gluten-free. Non-GMO project verified.
- Free of pesticides, bleach, and hexane.
UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER
- Soothes dry itchy scalp.
- Absorbs easily into the scalp and does not clog the pores.
- Shea butter has emollient qualities high in fatty acids that make it excellent for locking in moisture.
- All-natural, chemical-free.
ORGANIC ARGAN OIL
- Rich in Omega 9, Essential Fatty Acids, Squalene, and Antioxidants that nourishes dry scalp.
- 100% pure certified organic premium quality, non-diluted, with no fillers or additives.
ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- Helps prevent and stop hair loss due to the production of a hormone, called DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which is hampered when olive oil is applied to the scalp.
- Adds moisture to the scalp.
- Heals scaly and dry scalp.
- Has antibacterial properties and antifungal properties that fight off scalp problems such as dandruff.
PURE GRAPESEED OIL
- Contains vitamin E and a high amount of linoleic acid, a type of omega-6 fatty acid that helps combat dryness by providing protection against moisture.
- Is very rich in vitamins, minerals, and protein that has regenerative and moisturizing properties.
- Regular use solves the problem of dandruff and reduces seborrheic dermatitis.